Our program collaborates with specialists from General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, and Anesthesiology.
Our program offers a full range of medical & surgical care with highly experienced team.
- Benign and malignant diseases of the Liver & Pancreas & Biliary Tract
- Benign and malignant diseases of the GI Tract (esophagus, stomach, intestines and colorectum)
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Acute and chronic Liver diseases and cirrhosis
Screening and surveillance for the early detection;
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Stent placement to gastrointestinal and biliary tumors and strictures
- Endoscopic ablative procedures (endoscopic mucosal resection, argon plasma coagulation, endoscopic radiofrequency ablation)
- Percutaneous biliary drainage
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation
Our service line provides the most advanced surgical options available from laparoscopic surgery, single incision laparoscopic surgeries, incisionless endoscopic procedures, to robotic surgery, easily adapting to the developing technologies of the medical world.