- We recommend that you perform the poses offered in the courses within your own limits and that you do not force your body or adapt the poses yourself without supervision
- You do not need to have practiced yoga previously to attend classes.
- Regarding prenatal and patient courses, please obtain your doctor's approval before attending the first course.
- Considering that yoga practice is best done with an empty stomach, we recommend that you stop eating 1 or 2 hours before coming to class or consume a light meal.
- We kindly ask that you take your shoes off in the locker rooms before entering the studio.
- If you need to bring your phone to the studio, make sure it is switched off or on silent so that it does not disturb other participants.
- If you have to leave the class early, you can let the instructor know and leave before the final resting pose.
- We have showers available in the dressing rooms.
- Inform your instructor about any changes in your health or injuries that may affect your yoga practice.